1. Side plank dip- Lie on your left side and lift yourself onto your left hand keeping your legs straight and hip off the ground. Hold your right hand up to the ceiling and in a slow motion swing your right hand through the hole created by your body and the floor (under your left side). Bring your arm back up to the ceiling all the while keeping yourself balanced and hips up. Do this 10-15 times for beginners 20-25 for advanced. Then switch.
2. Plank and lift- Get into plank position keeping butt down and feet shoulder width apart. Lift one leg as high as you can off the ground and then switch and lift the other leg. Do this 25-30 times.
3. V-up- Lie on your back with your legs straight. Hold your arms straight above your chest, your fingers pointing toward the wall behind you. Contracting your core lift your legs off the floor and stretching your arms toward your toes so your body forms a “V” position. Keep your back straight. Hold to the count of three, then return to the starting position.
4. Bicycle- Lie faceup on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground. Put your hands behind your head. Bring your knees up to about a 45-degree angle and slowly go through a bicycle pedal motion. Simultaneously touch your left elbow to your right knee, then your right elbow to your left knee.
5. Leg lift with reverse crunch- Lie on your back with your legs in the air. Place hands under your butt if you're on the floor or behind your head if you're on a bench. Lower your legs so they hover above the floor. Lift them back up then push your hips off the ground as far as you can. Bring your hips back down to the starting position and repeat 12-15 times.