Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My big break....sort of

Just for fun I decided to email the editor of Oxygen magazine, one of the nations leading women's fitness magazines, and told her about my blog. I explained the extreme epidemic plagueing soon to be college women, the freshmen 15. She wrote back with astonishing news, she wants to put a picture of me and a short 3 tip segment on how to avoid it! While it's not exactly my big break, I thought it was exciting none the less. Here is where you come in, I need your help. I listed my top 10 in my first blog post but if you have any input what-so-ever it would be greatly appreciated. Trying to pin down the top three is hard since there are sooooo many things that go wrong, but I would love your help in deciding which will go into the mag! And of course, pick up your copy when September rolls around, don't worry, I'll remind you. Thanks and keep up the healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions or ideas are always welcome!